Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hi!

Today I will tell you about a very interesting link, where you can know about my career. This web is the page of Archaeologist`College. The College of Archaeologist is a space created by a group of young (and not so young) archaeologist worried about the cultural, historical and archaeological heritage. However, the interest of this group often includes more and better thematic that problematic of Chilean institutions.

In this web you will find important thematic related with Mapuche conflict, Rapa Nui conflict and others current and interesting topics.

I visited this web quite often (about once a week), because I like always stay alert. This is a space where the good ideas are shared. Also, the professional ethics and wishes to protected the cultural heritage and human values are the base of this group.

Are invited now to discover works and news related to archaeology. You should visit the next link: http://www.arqueologos.cl/

I hope you like this web! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lara!

    I usually visit this website; this website exhibit interesting news about the chilean archaeology.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your writing and style and the site!!! well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does you have a tree house?

    Sincerely yours, the dumb ostrich.

    ReplyDelete