Tuesday, May 10, 2011

happiest days of my life!


Today I'm going to tell you about a very special days in my life. The best days of my life!. I think it is very difficult to think of a single day, because there are many moments I remember with great happiness. But today my memory it is going to move to a very special days. These were the days that I met Machu Picchu and its surroundings.

My trip to Peru was a little over a month during the summer of 2009. With a friend we met in Arica and we started travelling. Before coming to this beautiful place that I mentioned, we meet other places like Tacna, Arequipa, Chivay, Colca Canyon, Cuzco, among other. Peru is really beautiful!

After a week in Cuzco, and after know places and people wonderful, began a journey for 3 days to get to "Aguas Calientes" (the last village before arriving at Machu Pichu). Were three days of long walk, which we crossed part of the yungas, cross bridges, we saw many colorful insects, we bathe in hot springs, and we ate bananas taken from the same plants!.

Well, the day that we knew Machu Picchu we got up at 3 am to arrive at 6 am to the entrance of the ruins. We climb Wayna Picchu (The big hill you see on postcards or vintage photos of the place) before we knew the rest of the ruins. The sky cleared and we could see the panoramic view of the place. In this moment and I started playing reed flute. At the highest point of the place I felt at absolute bliss!

I hope I have shared with you the beautiful sensation of those moments!

If you still do you not know, I recommend a trip to Peru!

See you!

4 comments:

  1. Lari! you wake up so early! hahaha I think that when I went to Macchu Picchu I got up around 5 am :p
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, and thanks for the recommendation!!! Let's talk next class about your text...cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another "jipicita" in a hippie trip. In any case you had a nice view from there. Kisses. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope someday to get to Machu Picchu, we will have a great adventure.

    bye bye

    ReplyDelete