Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello again!
Today I will tell you about a very interesting piece of technology. This instrument has facilitated many aspects on my life! I`m talking about digital camera. That is a good option if you decide to explore a career in which you must travel sick. Also, it`s very useful to record each moment of your life. Best of all is that is cheap!
In the old days we had to buy film. Also after taking all the pictures we had to reveal the roll of camera. Now that is not necessary! The digital camera to make possible to store many photos in a single memory card. That it helps us when we need to take many pictures and we select only one. For example, in my career always I need to record each materials found in the archaeological sites. And whit the digital camera we can check to quality of photos in the fieldwork.
Finally, I want to tell you that I like this piece of technology because it can be an excellent company: on your travels, on your family moments, on moments whit your friend, even in your daily life!
I hope you appreciate this piece of technology as much as me!
See you!

3 comments:

  1. hello lara.
    i think something: make pictures is similar to archeologycal labor.
    both thinks tray to the inmortalize the past.
    or not?

    see you later.
    kiss for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    i think the digital camera is the best when you want to save importants moments with the family

    ReplyDelete