Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello again!

Today I'll talk about something that I love: photography. To be honest, I had a hard time choosing just one picture to show. But, I am decided!

The photograph that I choose is very beautiful and special. This photo was taken by my sister in the backyard of my house in an autumn afternoon. The head which looks is my older nephew: Inti. What I like about the photo is the contrast of colors. Especially the intensity of Inti hair and green lawn. Moreover, I like the ball in the center of the courtyard, which gives a touch of tenderness to the photo.

It is a true reflection of Inti playing on a common day!.

Also the picture captures the sunlight on the head of inti. I like a lot! Inti on Inti. The word “Inti” means sun in Quechua, Language used by much of the Andean peoples.

I think the most important is the composition of the image. The perspective that it was taken is very beautiful. You can not see the face of my nephew. This gives a hint of mystery and sweetness to the picture. And the pacifier gives more that sense of tenderness.

Maybe it will not cause the same sweetness in you all, because you need to know Inti to understand how important image. So it'll show you a other photo to love it so much like me.

This picture was taken the same day. Day when the afternoon sun made ​​that the colors stand out much!

Well, I hope you appreciate this image as much as me!

See you on next class!


No comments:

Post a Comment